Yesterday I was lucky enough to hang out with today’s Instagrammer Miklas I thought I just had to share his photos with all of you today. With no further ado, I introduce to you @miklasmanneke
1. What is your handle?
2. What do you do when you’re not Instagramming?
I am an aspiring director and writer.
3. How did you discover Instagram?
I have always enjoyed photography, so when I saw the app at the App Store I downloaded it and decided to try it out.
4. Who are some of your favourite SA Instagrammers?
South Africa has many amazing Instagramers, guys like @unclescrooch @garethpon @roywrench have always set a high bar and keep us motivated.
5. Do you have any tips for anyone wanting to master the platform?
I find Instagram is about taking pictures for the joy of it and experiencing the community. Going to the Instagram meet ups by your local community is a way to learn more about the app and using your phone as a camera.
6. Do you have a particular photographic style?
Well people tend to comment about the one-point perspective and symmetry that I use.
7. Where is your favourite place to take pictures in Johannesburg?
I love taking photos in the city. Johannesburg offers a lot of different environments